At Kubtec®, we set the standard for breast specimen imaging with a suite of solutions that enable improved outcomes,
superior cosmesis and better patient comfort.
• Captures more cores in a single image than any other system
with five times the imaging area.
• Provides the highest resolution images in seconds, to instantly
identify the most challenging microcalcifications.
• Wirelessly transmits multiple images to PACS with a single click.
• Uses most common specimen containers to reduce cost and
preserve specimen integrity for pathology.
• Easy to use, with a touchscreen option and a full suite of
Motor mapping is a common procedure in TMS to determine the site
and size of motor cortex representations. In addition, motor threshold measurements are often used as a basis for TMS sessions. Visor combined with asa-lab allows the recording of the evoked response. Motor-evoked Potential (MEP) can be recorded for each stimulated site and is projected in real-time to the brain surface in order to create a map with corresponding EMG amplitudes.
The MOZART® System Features:
• Largest detector size (12 cm x 15 cm)
• 3-D Tomosynthesis and 2-D X-ray imaging
• Integrated high resolution optical camera
• K-VIEW® Composite Imaging, a single composite
2-D view of the 3-D data set
• DICOM compliant, multiple wireless image transmission
to PACS with a single click
• Remote online diagnostic and training capability
• Images available in seconds
• No proprietary specimen containers required
• Adjustable height for monitor and keyboard
• Zero warm-up time and auto-calibration
• Anti-microbial surfaces
The KUB® 250 Neonatal Imaging System Features:
• Highest resolution, low-dose flat-panel detector
• Compact, lightweight and easy to maneuver in tight spaces
• Rapid image display in less than 1 second
• DICOM compliant image acquisition and analysis software
• Single Click Send of multiple images to PACS
• Easy to use touch screen monitor
• Reject analysis feature to track quality of care
• Exposure index for the highest quality images
• Articulating arm for decubitus view
• Integrated bar code scanner for workflow efficiency
At Kubtec®, our passion is designing innovative digital X-ray systems that meet customer needs for clinical, scientific, forensic, agricultural, and industrial applications. Our versatile and expanded product lines include: digital specimen radiography, cabinet X-ray systems, Flat Panel Detectors, non-isotope-based irradiators, portable X-ray systems, and conveyorized X-ray machines. Our comprehensive image analysis packages include Seed Counting, Bone Mineral Density, and 3-D Tomosynthesis imaging.
The XPERT 80-LCabinet X-ray System®
The XPERT® 80-L Cabinet X-ray System from Kubtec® offers the largest detector size in the industry. This multi-purpose cabinet X-ray system brings high quality medical-grade imaging and ease of use to applications in scientific research, pathology and industry.
Seed Counting / Seed Inspection
Bone Mineral Density / Body Composition
X-rays of Explosives, Art, Gems, Papers
Large Body Part Imaging
The XCELL 50 Irradiator System ®
The XCELL® Line of Irradiator Systems from Kubtec® is designed for a range of applications: animal, food, cell, seed, and component irradiation in the research and commercial environments. The XCELL® Systems offer a safe and cost effective method for irradiating specimens in accurate repeatable monitored doses, unlike radioisotopic based systems.
Small Animal Irradiation
Tissue Culture Irradiation